关于本站
管理团队
  
胡杨林-河南情感地带主题区  [登录] [注册] [发表新文章]  

作者: 一杯愁绪 收藏:0 回复:1 点击:4402 发表时间: 2008.07.02 19:12:30

天鹅之梦 A swans’s dream


  1 梦中我想飞起来。
  I ‘d like to fly in my dream.
  
  2 他说他愿陪我飞。
  He promises he’ll keep me company.
  
  3 我们一起飞啊飞。
  We’re flying together.
  
  4 终于高高在蓝天。
  We finally fly way up high in the sky.
  
  5 别的伙伴瞧见了。
  Others of our fellows are watching us.
  
  6 急急忙忙跟上来。
  You guys’re following in a hurry.
  
  7 轻轻点水跃起来。
  They all fly so easy.
  
  8 更多天鹅知道了。
  More other swans know that.
  
  9 谁也不想再闲呆。
  No one enjoys himself like before.
  
  10 天鹅越飞就越高。
  The swans fly higher and higher.
  
  11 所有天鹅都看着。
   I believe all swans in the world are seeing us.
  
  12 震翅飞翔金海上。
  We’re flying over the gold sea.
  
  13 多少天鹅又试飞。
  Look, it makes so many swans also trying to take off.
  
  14 所有天鹅都要飞。
  All of swans are wanting to fly.
  
  15 我们排成一纵队。
  We fly keeping in line.


转载    收   藏  

回帖


回复人: 一杯愁绪 Re:寂寞如斯[转载] 回复时间: 2008.07.02 19:16

    假如因个人水平所限不能实现完美,我愿一世孤独。

回    复    

回复


回复主题: 回复在论坛 回复到信箱
回复内容:
附加签名:
上传贴图:
图片要求:长宽建议不超过:650×650。大小:300K 以内,文件后缀名必须为:.gif 或.jpg 或.png
      
版主推荐:
文坛新文:
作者其它文章:

Copyright 2002-2008 版权所有
胡杨林© All rights reserved.
服务支持拓商网